Video has the power to strike an emotional chord in the heart of your donors.
It is easy to inspire with video – images, music, enthusiasm, storytelling – your viewers will want to help. Your words, your message, your enthusiasm, your needs – video production services allow your potential donors to learn about your non-profit or fundraising campaign at any time.
Integrate your fundraising campaign message in video –increase mission awareness, garner contributions or encourage volunteerism.
Our non-profit video production services allow you to illustrate what your organization does, why you do it, and the impact it has on the people you serve. Get new donors – persuade legacy donors to give more. Fundraising/non-profit video production can make that happen.
An effective fundraising video can be the difference between the success or failure of a project, so it’s no wonder experienced development professionals choose to work with an experienced video production company. Geomatrix has produced successful fundraising videos for Habitat for Humanity, Easter Seals/Goodwill Industries, Mary’s Place, Ronald McDonald House, New Haven Home Recovery, and others. If you need to raise funds, you need video production services.
- YWCA Hartford www.ywcahartford.org/news_events/videos.html
- Children’s Law Center www.clcct.org
- No Kid Hungry ct.nokidhungry.org
- NeighborWorks New Horizons www.nwnh.net
- Habitat for Humanity habitatgnh.org
- Easter Seals/Goodwill www.easterseals.com
- Mary’s Place CT www.marysplacect.org
- New Reach www.newreach.org4