by Geomatrix Productions in Corporate Video
The Top 5 Questions to Answer Before Shooting.
Congratulations, you have decided to take your business to the next level and showcase it on video.
So, now what?
- Ask yourself, “What do I want the viewer to know, do or say after watching my video production?”
TIP: the answer to this question is NOT “I want everyone to say ‘wow, what a good company.’” You must provide a significant objective here.
- Answer the question, “Why should people do business with us?”
TIP: the answer here is NOT “because we are good at what we do.” You must be much more specific.
- Consider the following, “What is the unique selling proposition that sets me apart from the competition and how can I demonstrate that?
- Be certain you can answer this important question, “Who is my target audience?”
TIP: this answer needs to include the demographics of that audience.
- Consider “How much does my audience already know about my product or service?”
TIP: you don’t want to insult your audience by talking down to them, or lose them by going over their heads.
Once you take a good honest look at your business, product or service, you can prepare a great script or content outline to insure a successful marketing video production.
Do not crowd your video with too much or the message will be lost. Less is more.
If you have trouble answering these questions, ask a professional video production company such as Geomatrix!